EENG: T&D 0106 DATE: 25 /07/2013
Applications are invited from suitably qualified Lesotho nationals for the above-mentioned position. The position is in Leribe. The incumbent will be responsible to the Area Supervisor.
Diploma in Business Studies
· Minimum of 2 years relevant experience in a customer services environment.
· Computer Literacy is a critical requirement.
· Excellent communication skills.
· Honest, polite and customer care oriented.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS
Amongst other things, the incumbent will be responsible for performing the following:
· Guide customers to fill service application forms (new connections, meter testing etc).
· Forward credit application forms to Area Supervisor/Credit Control for opening accounts/ invoicing.
· Register forms in the Service Manager System.
· Forward the forms to the relevant departments.
· Receive feedback from relevant departments and forward to customers.
· Register customers’ queries and complaints.
· Forward the information to relevant departments and/or Area Supervisor.
· Provide guidance and assistance to customers.
· Prepare daily reports and submit to the Area Supervisor
· May be assigned to assist customers with payments for various transactions.
Interested candidates must submit their applications, CVs and certified copies of their certificates and transcripts to the Human Resources Manager, P O Box 423, Maseru 100, or hand deliver at the Registry, LEC Head Office on or before 16-08-2013 at 12:30hrs. References should be made to EENG: T&D 0106 on all applications.