MASERU – About ten(10) political parties from the Leader’s Forum converged at the Independent Electoral Commission (IEC) offices on Thursday last week to collaboratively devise strategies that would help settled the current tense political situation in Lesotho. In an interview with Informative yesterday, the Deputy Leader of Lesotho People’s Congress (LPC) Molahlehi Letlotlo said the purpose of the meeting was to find out the causes of the conflicts in the country and the possible solutions to such. Read more...
|VACANCY ADVERTISEMENT – ACCOUNTANT|
|Written by Administrator|
|Thursday, 27 December 2012 09:18|
The Institute of Development Management is a regional organization, with campuses in Botswana, Lesotho and Swaziland providing management development through Training, Research and Consultancy. IDM invites applications from suitably qualified candidates reporting to the Country Director, to apply for the position of Accountant.
Key Performance Areas and Responsibilities
· Provides strategic financial guidance which will enable the campus to achieve financial targets in line with the strategic plan.
· Prepares management accounts, monitors debt collection, and manages creditors’ accounts and campus annual budget.
· Process payroll benefits and time changes.
· Supervises the Country Office Accounts function.
Education and Experience
· The ideal candidate for this position will be a Professional Accountant in possession of an ACCA, CIMA or CA plus five (5) post qualification experience at middle management level. A degree in any related field will be an added advantage.
· Member of Recognised Professional Body.
· Critical thinking and problem solving.
· Management and organisational skills.
· Innovative, initiative and pro-active.
· Computer literacy and knowledge of a variety of accounting packages e.g. Pastel, VIP.
Applications, accompanied by a detailed CV, contact details, certified copies of educational qualifications and contact details of three referees, should be submitted to:
The Country Director
Institute of Development Management
Plot No. 129, Moshoeshoe Road
P O Box 1318
Closing date for applications is Friday, 4th January, 2013.
|Last Updated on Thursday, 27 December 2012 09:20|